Every year, in the months leading to Christmas, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Philippines launches the Giving Journal to commence the Tradition Of Giving. To share the spirit of the season, they invited and my fellow bloggers to the launch of the 10th edition of the Giving Journal for 2018.
The Giving Journal 2018 by Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) celebrates the 10th anniversary of the Giving Journal by dedicating and focusing its purpose to empower each individual to live excellently and purposefully through living a life of service to others. Every year, those who take part in the holiday tradition are able to directly help live out Real LIFE Foundation and its advocacy to the legacy of transforming lives, positively impacting our nation.
The 2018 edition of the Giving Journal is available in three (3) colors: green, gray, and blue. The designs primarily reflect the premium coffees and teas of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
In addition to making their 10th year even more special, CBTL also created a customizable cover designed for individuals who use art as a form of self-expression through creativity.
How To Get You Own Giving Journal 2018
On how to redeem your own 2018 Giving Journal, you need to collect 12 stamps at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf store nationwide from October 21, 2017. Read further to know more about the mechanics of this promo:
1) The 2018 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® store all throughout the promo period from October 21, 2017, to January 14, 2018, or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
2) The 2018 Giving Journal may be redeemed when a stamp card is completed with 12 stamps for a purchase of the following items:
– One (1) Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large size)
– One (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large size)
– One (1) Coffee-based beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
– One (1) Holiday featured beverage (any flavor, regular or large size)
– Eight (8) The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf beverages* (regular or large size)
*Coffee or tea-based beverages, Original Ice Blended, Hot Chocolate/Vanilla, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew
*Double shot for espresso-based beverages
Stamps may also be collected by purchasing the items below:
– One (1) Ready Coffee Box (any flavor) = 1 stamp
– One (1) CBTL Capsule Box (any flavor) = 2 stamps
– One (1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (any model) = 12 stamps
3) A minimum single-receipt purchase of any REG or LRG sized coffee or tea-based beverage, Original Ice Blended, Cold Brew, Nitro Brew, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla, Ready Coffee box, CBTL capsules, qualifies a customer to automatically get a stamp card.
4) Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed, customers will be able to claim their 2018 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf store.
5) The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the store where the Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
6) All customers of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf can avail and join the promo.
7) Combining of stamp cards is not allowed.
8) Stamps cannot be redeemed in conjunction with another promo.
9) The 2018 Giving Journal may also be purchased for ₱1,999.
ALSO READ: These Kiddie Toys We Surely Love To Have During Childhood
Be part of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf giving journey. Help transform lives of the Real LIFE Foundation’s scholars with every cup and every Giving Journal this holiday season.
If you like this post, please do share it on social media like Facebook, Twitter.
Also, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates and random stuff about me and this blog.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more exciting but random adventures.