The beloved smartphone brand, Nokia, will be giving gifts to those frontliners for all their unmatched and selfless contribution in their field of work. Nokia mobile Philippines will be hosting a Christmas Giveaway on Facebook, called “Modern Masked Heroes” to express their gesture of gratitude through the #GiftANokiaphone contest that will run from December 9 until December 22, 2020. A total of 8 winners will be selected for the entire duration of the giveaway.
Nokia mobile Philippines honors frontliners this Holiday Season with the “Modern Masked Heroes” Christmas Giveaway
The nomination is open to all 18 years old and above as of the date of entry. The participants are encouraged to nominate a frontliner who needs to work even on Christmas day or through the dangers of the ongoing pandemic. With brand new Nokia smartphones, these frontliners will be given a chance to connect with their loved ones and be close at heart this Christmas season.
1) This contest will be hosted on the official Nokia mobile Philippines’ Facebook page. The contest will run from December 9, 2020, until December 22, 2020.
2) A total of 8 winners will be selected for the entire duration of the giveaway.
3) The nominator must post their entries on their Facebook timeline wall—the entry and the participants’ Facebook profile should be public.
4) The nominator will be nominating a Filipino frontliner in the Philippines who they think needs a new smartphone by posting a creative portrait of the nominee with a caption of how they have been a Gift to you and to others because of the services they’ve been providing throughout this pandemic.
5) Posted portraits should have the hashtags #GiftANokiaphone, and the designated Gift hashtag (#GiftofComfort for Gift 1, GiftofCleanliness for Gift 2, and so on) to qualify.
6) Gift descriptions that your nominee provides are as indicated below:
Gift 1: #GiftofComfort. Nominate a frontliner who works as a cashier, sales clerk, or service crew who always put his/her best foot forward to provide the best service to others.
Gift 2: #GiftofCleanliness. Nominate a frontliner who works as a street cleaner, janitor, or part of the waste management industry who needs to sacrifice their health to keep the surroundings of others safe and clean.
Gift 3: #GiftofHealth. Nominate a frontliner who works in the fields of health and safety, be it a soldier, a doctor, a nurse; traffic enforcer, or security guard who put their lives at risk to make sure everyone stays safe and healthy.
Gift 4: #GiftofConvenience. Nominate a frontliner who works for a delivery service who travels distant locations under the heat of the sun just to safely deliver the parcels of others.
7) In order to be eligible:
a) The Entry and the Participant’s Facebook profile should be public.
b) Entries should have the hashtag #GiftANokiaphone along with the hashtag for the Gift you wish to join;
Gift 1: #GiftofComfort
Gift 2: #GiftofCleanliness
Gift 3: #GiftofHealth
Gift 4: #GiftofConvenience for all entries to qualify.
8) Only entries submitted from December 9 to 11:59 PM of December 22, 2020, will qualify.
9) Photos must not have any sort of watermark on the photo to qualify.
10) Eight winners will each receive a Gift Box fit for a true hero, containing:
- Nokia 3.4
- Mystery Bundle
Sixteen (16) finalists (four from each Gift) will be picked, and from that, eight (8) will be randomly chosen (through a random generator) to win the prizes stated above. Finalists will be picked based on the following criteria:
Reason for Nomination – 60%
Creativity – 20%
Gift Theme Coherence – 20%; and as judged by the Organizer or its third-party agencies
Help Nokia mobile Philippines say “thank you” to frontliners whose presence has been a gift to everyone this year. To know more about the contest Terms & Conditions, click here.
If you like this post, please do share it on social media like Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to tag me back.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more exciting but random adventures.