Easy-To-Follow Recipes To Eat Healthy From Electrolux Life App
While we all know that eating more veggies is good for our health, finding fresh ways to incorporate it in our meals isn’t easy. That is why the Swedish appliance brand Electrolux is here to share some creative and flavorful ways to add more greens to your diet.
Easy-To-Follow Recipes To Eat Healthy From Electrolux Life App
Healthy meals start with fresh ingredients. To help keep your produce fresh, Electrolux has also recently launched its latest line of NutriFresh™ refrigerators. The new Electrolux NutriFresh™ Inverter French Door Refrigerator with FlexFresh has a feature that allows you to go from chilling meat and fish to cooking them in minutes, along with other features to keep food fresh.
With fresh ingredients, you can create easy-to-follow recipes to creatively eat more greens. Electrolux also launched the Electrolux Life app (Powered by SideChef) where you can search for full recipes of sample dishes. You can download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Here are the Electrolux Green and Healthy Recipes from the Electrolux Life App (Powered by SideChef):
Kimberly Snyder’s Glowing Green Smoothie
Green smoothies are ideal for breakfast as blended vegetables retain more of their fiber content, making you feel full for longer.
Serving time: 5 minutes (serves 2)
355 mL Water
1 head Romaine Lettuce
30 g Fresh Spinach
3 stalks Celery
140 g Ice
1) Core and slice the apple and pear. Add cold, filtered water and romaine lettuce to the jar.
2) Add apple and pear slices, celery, fresh spinach, and banana.
3) Add the juice of the lemon, ice, and secure the lid.
4) Blend until smooth
5) All done! Enjoy!
Raw Vegan Creamy Zoodles
Enjoy your pasta days the healthier way by swapping your traditional noodles with veggie noodles. Try this Raw Vegan Creamy Zoodle recipe.
Serving time: 35 minutes (serves 2)
182 g Dry Roasted Peanuts
237 mL Coconut Milk
15 mL Extra-virgin olive oil
2 Washed Zucchini
8 Diced Cherry Tomatoes
To taste Himalayan Rock Salt
To taste Ground Black Pepper
1) Soak 1 cup of the dry roasted peanuts in water for 30 mins.
2) Drain the peanuts and add them to a blender with the coconut milk and extra-virgin olive oil. Blend until creamy. Season with Himalayan rock salt and ground black pepper.
3) Using a spiralizer, shred your zucchini into noodles.
4) Chop up the remaining dry roasted peanuts.
5) Place your zoodles into a large bowl and dress them with sauce. Add the cherry tomatoes and top it off with the chopped peanuts. Stir all the ingredients together.
6) Refrigerate until ready to serve or enjoy immediately!
Cauliflower Mushroom Curry
From cauliflower rice to cauliflower crust pizzas, this versatile and palatable produce seems to have no limit to its culinary potential. Another way to enjoy this powerhouse vegetable is to use it in a curry – bring an Indian flavor to your table this Cauliflower Mushroom Curry.
Serving time: 30 minutes (serves 2)
44 mL Oil
150 g Onions
12 g Fresh Ginger
225 g Tomatoes
5 Cloves garlic
1g Chili Powder
To taste Salt
2 g Granulated sugar
250 g Mushrooms
160 g Cauliflowers
1) Peel and slice the onion into medium slices
2) Finely slice the Scallion.
3) Wash and slice the mushrooms into quarters.
4) Chop the cauliflower into medium-sized florets.
5) Heat a third of the oil, the onion, the tomato, the garlic, and the fresh ginger for 5 minutes
6) Allow to cool and blend with salt (to taste), granulated sugar, and chili powder.
7) Heat the remaining oil and sauté onion until cooked.
8) Next, add mushroom and cauliflower and sauté for 10 mins.
9) Add the sauce and simmer for 10-15 mins until the curry reaches the desired consistency.
10) Serve with Rotis (flatbread).
Vegan Macaroni Salad
Macaroni salad is a typical deli side dish served in potlucks, picnics, and other get-togethers. Give it a healthier twist by dishing up a Vegan Macaroni Salad.
Serving time: 60 minutes (serves 6)
174 g Vegan Mayo
59 mL Unsweetened almond milk
29 g Finely chopped dill pickle
44 mL Pickle juice
30 mL Lemon juice
2 g Finely chopped fresh dill
25 g Granulated sugar
3 g Nutritional yeast
10 g Yellow mustard
7 g Sriracha
1 g Paprika
To taste Garlic powder
3 g Sea salt
To taste Ground black pepper
450 g Cooked elbow macaroni
87 g Broccoli florets
50 g Grated carrot
37 g Chopped celery
25 g Chopped scallion
37 g Chopped red bell pepper
230 g cubed smoked tofu.
1) In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the vegan mayo and unsweetened almond milk. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2) Add dill pickle, pickle juice, fresh dill, lemon juice, granulated sugar, nutritional yeast, yellow mustard, sriracha, sea salt, paprika, garlic powder, ground black pepper, and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3) In a large bowl, combine cooled elbow macaroni with the dressing. At first, the pasta will be a little sticky from the starch. Once the dressing coats the noodles they’ll be easier to stir.
4) Add the broccoli florets, carrot, celery, scallion, red bell pepper, and smoked tofu, and stir well. For best flavor, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until chilled, before serving.
5) Serve and enjoy!
Keep your produce fresh with Electrolux NutriFresh™ Inverter Refrigerators
To keep meat and fish fresh many people resort to deep freezing but this Electrolux refrigerator comes with the UltraChill setting at -2°C which keeps items very cold but not frozen. This helps to preserve the texture of your food for longer and reduces the need to defrost.
Different food types require unique storage conditions to stay fresh. This refrigerator comes with the FlexFresh drawer, an optimal storage compartment with five temperature settings (-23°C to +7°C), that enables you to store a wide array of food – from deli meats to seafood – at the right temperature to help them stay fresh. It also comes with the TasteLock Crisper with AutoHumidity Control, which automatically adjusts humidity levels depending on the contents of the drawer and releases excess moisture from the compartment to help keep fruits and vegetables fresh for up to 7 days.
A TwinTech Cooling System cools the fridge and freezer compartments separately, so food stays fresher and odors don’t mix.
Another refrigerator designed to keep produce fresh for up to 7 days is the Electrolux NutriFresh™ Inverter Top Freezer Refrigerator (ETB5400B-A-RPH). It comes with the TasteLock Crisper with NutriPlus™ filter, which creates a humid environment with optimal Vitamin C levels to lock in nutrients for longer, keeping your fruit and vegetables bursting with vitamins. It also has 360 Cooling which cools each individual shelf to maintain a stable temperature throughout the entire fridge. It not just prolongs your food’s freshness but also makes it tastier.
For keeping your meat and fish delicious, it has an enclosed Chill Room shelf that maintains an optimal temperature in prime condition for longer. This refrigerator also comes with TasteGuard that eliminates 99.8% of bacteria for a cleaner, more hygienic fridge, and free from unwanted odor.
If you like this post, please do share it on social media like Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to tag me back.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more exciting but random adventures.