Are you a frequent GCash user? In case you didn’t know, the Philippines’ top mobile wallet has its own prepaid debit card which you can use in physical stores or to conveniently withdraw money in ATMs across the globe, and it’s now available via the app.
Here’s How To Get Your Own GCash Prepaid Debit Card By Visa
You can get your own GCash card for ₱250, which includes the delivery fee of ₱65. The new GCash Card is also powered by Visa. Note that this is only available to fully verified GCash users.
What you can do with the GCash Card
With this card, you can tap into your GCash funds easily as you can link it to your GCash wallet balance. Do note that other services like GCredit and GGives cannot be linked to your card.
You can use it to pay for your goods and services at over 80 million merchants in 210 countries around the globe, and you can also withdraw using the card via any affiliated ATMs worldwide.
- On your app, tap View All
- Scroll down to Manage and click Cards.
- Select Order a Card and click Send me a card. There’s an option to have it delivered to your doorstep (Coming soon: option to buy it in-store).
- Check the Card Information where you’ll see your GCash registered name and how it would look like on the card.
- Fill out the order form.
- Review the details and make sure the delivery information is correct to avoid inconveniences. Once payment is made and form is submitted, you cannot cancel your order.
- Click Confirm then wait for it to be delivered within four to 10 business days.
With the GCash card, you can:
– Manage your funds with the GCash App by linking your card to your GCash wallet balance (other services such as GCredit and GGives cannot be linked)
– Pay at any of the 80 million merchants in 210 countries and 150 currencies with your GCash Card
– Withdraw from any affiliated BancNet ATMs nationwide and Card ATMs worldwide
Order a GCash Card
Note that your name will be printed on your GCash card and is based on the information you gave during verification.
Orders are only available via the GCash app. Follow the steps mentioned above to apply for a GCash Card and have it delivered to your doorstep! Please note that GCash can only deliver to specific serviceable areas.
The GCash Card is a prepaid debit card linked to your GCash account/wallet that stores and secures your funds with added convenience and security features. The GCash Card is only available to fully verified GCash users and costs ₱185 (+₱65 for the delivery fee).
No GCash yet? Register with GCash now for you to buy load, pay bills and more on the GCash app!